A Comprehensive Textbook of Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing 6/E Annamma Jacob
|8.5" x 11"
|Sixth edition of the Comprehensive Textbook of Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing retained all the previous contents and added notes on additional diagnostic and therapeutic procedures which are based on evidence-based information. Revised National Immunization schedule and updated Nursing Diagnosis Taxonomy are added. Knowledge of special investigations and diagnostic procedures included would enable every nurse identify pregnancy-related and associated health problems and gynecological disorders in order to identify and provide need-based care, attention and support to clients in different stages of pregnancy and following child-bearing age. Nursing students of all levels and nurse educators who have well accepted the previous editions of the book are hoped to find the sixth edition a useful source for learning and teaching midwifery and gynecological nursing.
- A comprehensive and syllabus-oriented textbook.
- Presents accurate and clinically relevant information on the subject.
- A student’s favorite textbook with easy-to-follow approach.
- Presents contents in a nursing process approach to help nursing students provide total care to maternal, neonatal and gynecology clients.
- Provides up-to-date coverage of theoretic information with evidence-based data for patient care.
- Includes care-plan formats that can be used to plan, implement and evaluate individualized nursing care.
- Covers the subject matter in 12 sections divided into 74 chapters with an exhaustive Appendix, Annexures and Glossary at the end of the book.
- Includes study questions at the end of most chapters.