Foundations of Nursing I & II by SN Nanjunde Gowda
|8.5" x 11"
|The second edition of Foundations of Nursing I and II is revised to prepare today’s students for the challenges of tomorrow. This edition is designed for students and teachers. The comprehensive coverage provides fundamental concepts, skills and procedures, for firm foundation in nursing. The language used is student-friendly. This edition includes a number of key current practice issues and prepares the students and teachers to address the unique healthcare needs of patients.
- According to the revised syllabus, new topics like "sexuality, cultural diversity and spirituality, and patient education"" are included in this edition.
- Comprehensive coverage of revised syllabus for the foundation of nursing.
- Presentation of the content is comprehensive to adapt to the needs of Indian nursing faculty and students.
- Content based on prescribed clinical learning requirements.
- Content reviewed by many experts.
- The nursing method is taught to fit the Indian context and includes all necessary steps.
- Based on the most recent trends, all the procedures are updated. The methods are set up in a way that makes sense to the reader.
- Nursing practices are updated in accordance with the current situation at both the national and international levels.
- This book serves as both a manual for instructors and a guide for students.